Review: Ghost Trick (2011)
The following is a review of Ghost Trick, released in 2011, for the Nintendo DS.
What a very good game
A very short while ago I watched a video that featured Ghost Trick briefly, and I fell in love with the graphic style of the game. After ordering it with some other DS games, for use on my 3DS XL, I decided that it would be the first of the batch that I would play, and therefore also one of the first games I had played on the system in months.
Throughout this game I found myself saying 'what a great game' aloud, after finding one thing or another that was amazing. While this is the first game of it's type that I think I've played, I don't believe it'll be the last.
A few of the puzzles I had difficulty with, and ended up consulting a guide for the solution, but I'm sure I would have figured them out, had I not been more interested in the story than my pride of completing it alone.
The story is definitely the strongest aspect of the game, although the art style and gameplay are not too far behind. With a few twists and turns, and a fantastic (and slightly tear-invoking) conclusion, Ghost Trick will stay with me for quite some time.
I can easily give Ghost Trick a full five of five stars.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.