Review: Fearless Fantasy (2014)
The following is a review of Fearless Fantasy (2014), available for PC on Steam.
Enjoyable, but controls are a bit iffy
While Fearless Fantasy isn't long (there's only 13 sections), it's nonetheless an interesting game. The combat mechanic is probably more suited for touch-based devices (I found windowed mode makes the game a little easier, than playing full screen in 1920x1080), it still keeps combat interesting.
Because of the mechanic, I did find myself having to grind earlier levels for experience, and ended the game with level 17 characters. But, I still recommend it as a fun little RPG, especially if you can get it cheap.
Definitely enjoyed the cutscene style as well.
3 of 5 stars.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.