Oh why can't I find a reason to buy a current gen portable console?
I've spent a great portion of the day researching current gen portable consoles; the Nintendo DS(i) and Sony PSP.
MLB for the latter was disappointing (I'm not much of a sports fan, so no surprise), but the Pokemon (I'm ashamed to admit) game was a blast.
If any of the stores in Madison actually carried the Metal Gear PSP bundle I would have purchased it, even though I logically have a difficult time justifying it. I think PSOne Classics and 3rd Birthday (which isn't even out until 2011) are the only things I keep consistently coming back to.
For variety the DS seems to be the winner, but with the 3DS coming out next year, reviewers say to hold off until then.
And there's no reason to purchase an iTouch when my iPod is working just fine, and I could purchase a DS and a PSP for the price I'd end up paying.
If the talk of classic Gameboy titles coming out for electronic download/purchase for the 3DS is true, as well as backwards support for DS games, I'll surely pick one of those up at some point next year, but otherwise ...
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.