Log Parser Plus - version 0.3 released
Version 0.3.1 of Log Parser Plus now features a custom LocalTime variable for IISW3C queries, and outputs the final query (for copying). The scratch pad (the unlabeled text box) will no longer clear when a new query is performed.
Currently under development, Log Parser Plus (not be confused with the Web site LogParserPlus.com) is a tool to (hopefully) help work with Microsoft Log Parser.
Download Log Parser Plus 0.3 BETA.
You will need to download and install Microsoft Log Parser for this application to run, as well as .NET Framework 2.0.
More information can be found in the post regarding the initial, 0.2.1, release.
Comments and concerns are welcomed.
- Review: Case Logic Kickback for Surface Pro 4 (CKSE2197)
- Review: Lance Gluten Free Cookie Sandwich, Peanut Butter, 5 oz
- Review: DII Home Essential Chevron Luxury Throw for Indoor/Outdoor Use, 48x67
- Review: Panasonic WINGS Wireless Bluetooth Sport Clips with Mic + Controller RP-BTS30-Y
- Review: TP-LINK N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA855RE)
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.