HP w2207h audio
Tip: If using the HDMI cable to connect your HP w2207h to a computer (such as the HP Pavilion a6360t), you do not need to connect the monitor to the computer's audio card.
If you switch this, you may also need to close out of programs, such as Internet Explorer 7, in order for them to use the correct audio device.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.