Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence - Scene 10: Festival
"You sure have gotten informal, Lin. Since when do you skip the 'Sir'?"
"I haven't forgotten the debt I owe you."
"'The less one forgets the less one can remember?'"
"Oh, c'mon, Batou... Sir."
"Now you want to butter me up with 'Sir'."
"Please, forgive me, I beg you. I beseech you."
"Know a guy called Kim?"
"Never heard of him. Actually, they're a dime a dozen up this way."
"I'm just looking for a particular one."
"We got loyalty even in my line."
"'There's loyalty that protects secrets and loyalty that protects the truth.' You can't serve both masters, so which loyalty is yours?"
"They say there's no truth without secrets."
"I'll ask you again, do you know a guy called Kim?"
"Never heard of him. Actually, they're a dime a dozen..."
(Togusa, reading from the wall.)
"'Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.'"
(A large bonfire, with 'children' being thrown in, their painted-on skins burning off.)
Read the previous chapter.
Read the next chapter.
For the sake of version control and in the interest of not having multiple versions floating about the Internet, please link to the pages on this site instead of copying the script elsewhere. Using short blurbs of a sentence or two is perfectly fine. Thank you :)
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.