The last time I posted, I discussed a great article on PHP and MySQL. This time, over a week later, I'm discussing how I've used this information on the network.<!–more–><!–adsense–>
On November 9, Gavin's <a href="http://framingbusiness.net/">FramingBusiness.net</a> went live with a new feature: functionality to collect, store, and display comments. Any article posted since June of 2005 will have this functionality, and many old ones, that have been converted over to PHP and the new layout, will also have this functionality.
My plan is to write an article detailing how this is done, as well as make available for download the files necessary for others to add this functionality to their own site(s).
Next up? Content Negotiation for clean URIs.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.