Fractal Explorer: Creating Your Own Fractals
Learning a program can be quite fun and rewarding, but can also be somewhat disarming. While there were a number of guides on the Internet that discussed Fractal Explorer, I felt that none of them did any great service to this great program. So, I set out to create my own guide, in a format that did not force a user to view only a small amount of information at a time.
Guides can be downloaded in Adobe PDF format only.
- Guide covering Fractal Explorer 2.02
- Guide covering Fractal Explorer 1.24
- Default spot file for Fractal Explorer (fedefaultspot.frs) (right click and Save Target As)
Interested in creating fractals? Then you may also be interested in Fractovia, one of the best collections of fractal programs around.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.