Ever had a reason to compare two files?
I talked about WinMerge a couple of posts ago (which has been updated, by the way, and which I've used a number of times for work), and now I'm going to talk about the equally free WinDiff.
Basically, you can get the real background information from http://www.ss64.com/nt/windiff.html, as well as two important links:
The GUI (the second link) is highly recommended, as it's a great addition.
That's it. I'm alive, but busy doing other things, not specifically related to StrivingLife.net - some technical (Gavin's content), some not (Shadow Hearts: Covenant ;) ).
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.