Comment re: Go MIT!
I couldn't post this without creating an account, so …
I agree with montysimmons - the attack on George Washington was uncalled for.
However, he makes an interesting point that they've been able to make the technology easy enough for someone from the 18th Century to understand and use.
This is in fact better than saying "easy enough for a child to use," which may have been better, since even children use computers these days.
So, it wasn't really an attack on anything, was it …
(Of course, the fact that most politicians don't deal with 'normal' activities, such as Hillary Clinton pumping gas, suggests that even Obama and McCain might have trouble with Boston's system. Maybe Christopher was pointing out that these systems should be easy for people to use, even if they've never used one before. But no, he probably wrote this just to be political.)
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.