An answer to a question about Jing Project
I hadn't heard of Jing Project until I was asked. Here's my response:
I've not seen this before, but TechSmith is pretty well known, as far as the Morae/Camtasia (?) products, which basically allow you to record videos on your computer for demo or testing purposes.
It sounds like they don't even know what they want to do with Jing, but it sorta sounds like they'd want it to compete against other photo-sharing sites, like Flickr.
Their software is usually at a premium price, so I'd assume that they'd make this product for sale, either at a one-time or subscription price (probably the latter).
If you have a regular need for this kind of service, you may want to take a look at it while it's still beta; if they do start charging for it, you'd be in at the ground floor (and that might involve discounts).
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.