10 random reasons why I bought a Playstation 3
I already own a Playstation and Playstation 2. When I can get a machine that will play those games, why wouldn't I keep with it? After all, the Playstation has never failed me.
Free online play. With wi-fi support built-in.
Heavenly Sword. This was the first real Playstation 3 game I played. With the trailers, I was expecting a Devil May Cry kind of game, but wow. I haven't played God of War (I'll probably pick up a copy at some point), but if this is the female version of God of War …
The ring of death.
The controller. Honestly, the Xbox 360 feels really awkward. On the other hand, the Sixaxis controller does take a little practice.
Not only does it play regular DVDs without problem, it plays Blu-ray videos as well. Right out of the box.
The Playstation 3 doesn't become a fire hazard once you plug it in.
It's so quiet, you don't even know it's on.
The Playstation 3 is overpriced? Of course, once you factor in what you need to purchase in order to make the Xbox 360 comparable in features … you're out of luck.
And why would you offer a Halo 3 version of your machine, and not include Halo 3 with the purchase? That's questionable marketing practices.
- Review: Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Review: Empires of EVE: A History of the Great Wars of EVE Online
- Review: Ghost in the Shell README: 1995-2017
- Review: Fitbit Charge 2 Bands,Fitbit Bands Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Bracelet Strap, Wristbands Accessories for Charge 2 with Stronger Magnetic Clasp
- Review: Wickedly Prime Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Korean Kalbi
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.