10 random reasons why I bought a Playstation 3
I already own a Playstation and Playstation 2. When I can get a machine that will play those games, why wouldn't I keep with it? After all, the Playstation has never failed me.
Free online play. With wi-fi support built-in.
Heavenly Sword. This was the first real Playstation 3 game I played. With the trailers, I was expecting a Devil May Cry kind of game, but wow. I haven't played God of War (I'll probably pick up a copy at some point), but if this is the female version of God of War …
The ring of death.
The controller. Honestly, the Xbox 360 feels really awkward. On the other hand, the Sixaxis controller does take a little practice.
Not only does it play regular DVDs without problem, it plays Blu-ray videos as well. Right out of the box.
The Playstation 3 doesn't become a fire hazard once you plug it in.
It's so quiet, you don't even know it's on.
The Playstation 3 is overpriced? Of course, once you factor in what you need to purchase in order to make the Xbox 360 comparable in features … you're out of luck.
And why would you offer a Halo 3 version of your machine, and not include Halo 3 with the purchase? That's questionable marketing practices.
- How to Backup SNES Saves With the Super UFO Pro 8
- Review: Pfister Weller LG49-WR0K 2-Handle 8-inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Review: Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
- Review: Petstages Channel Scratcher Catnip Blasted Scratching Post Station for Cats, Large
- Review: Anpro Stainless Steel Heavy-duty Fruit and Vegetables Masher, Potato Ricer
Support This Site
If my blog was helpful to you, then please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist.